TU FUI EGO ERIS
Students and Parents,
This week, we covered the following:
1. I collected the final Song Lyrics Analysis project. The final project consisted of the following:
-Says, Means, Matters worksheet
*If you did not turn in any of these items, please send them to me ASAP.
2. Students then had an opportunity to share out their projects in front of the class for extra credit.
3. Next, I handed out copies of the novel, Of Mice and Men, by John Steinbeck. We will be reading this novel over the next month or so and completing reading activities alongside it.
1. Students worked on an information scavenger hunt to introduce the novel:
-On your own, or in groups of up to 4, research and respond to the following questions. You will need to research most of these questions online. There is also some info in the front pages of your book. Even if you are working in a group, I still want you to write your responses on your own paper/document.
1. We began class with a Quickwrite. I then collected all LP 2 Quickwrites. If you have not yet turned in your Quickwrites, please send them to me ASAP.
2. Students continued working on the information scavenger hunt for Of Mice and Men.
3. We discussed student answers to the questions.
4. I handed out the homework packet for meeting week. It is attached below and will be collected on 11/28.