TU FUI EGO ERIS
Students and Parents,
This week, we covered the following:
1. I collected the final Song Lyrics Analysis project. The final project consisted of the following:
-Says, Means, Matters worksheet
*If you did not turn in any of these items, please send them to me ASAP.
2. Students then had an opportunity to share out their projects in front of the class for extra credit.
3. Next, I handed out copies of the play, Antigone, by Sophocles. We will be reading this play over the next month or so and completing reading activities alongside it.
1. Students worked on an information scavenger hunt to introduce the play:
-On your own, or in groups of up to 4, research and respond to the following questions. Some of these questions will be answered in the back pages and front pages of your book; some you will need to research online. Even if you are working in a group, I still want you to write your responses on your own paper or document.
1. We began class with a Quickwrite. I then collected all LP 2 Quickwrites. If you have not yet turned in your Quickwrites, please send them to me ASAP.
2. Students continued working on the information scavenger hunt for Antigone.
3. We discussed student answers to the questions.
4. I handed out the homework packet for meeting week. It is attached below, and it will be collected on 11/28.