TU FUI EGO ERIS
Over these last weeks of onsite classes, we covered the following:
1. I collected the textbook short story questions that were assigned on 5/3 (see previous post).
2. Students turned in the final drafts of their Argumentative Essays on 5/15
3. We completed several Quickwrite assignments, all of which were turned in on 5/24.
4. Students worked on an activity analyzing author bias and logical fallacies in a news article. The assignment sheet is attached below.
5. We watched a TED Talk, and students responded to and discussed the ideas presented in the talk (attached below). Students turned in the response questions after our discussion.
6. Students also completed SBAC and NWEA testing. If you have not finished either of these tests, your EP should be in touch with you to arrange a time to finish them.
7. I handed out a final project assignment. Student began working on this project in class. It is attached below and due on June 8th.