TU FUI EGO ERIS
Students and Parents,
This week, we covered the following:
1. Students brought in their rough drafts of the Personal Narrative assignment.
2. We had an in-class peer-critique feedback session on the rough drafts.
1. We began a project analyzing song lyrics. The instructions I gave in class are attached below.
1. Students continued working on the song lyric analysis project. For the annotation portion of the project, students were directed to copy+paste their lyrics into a Google Document and use the "comments" function in the top right corner to write notes on the song. Students were advised to focus on the specific ways in which the meaning of the song is communicated in the lyrics.
2. For homework, complete the final draft of the Personal Narrative assignment. We will continue with the song lyrics project next week. It is not homework.