TU FUI EGO ERIS
Students and Parents,
This week, we covered the following:
1. We began class with a quickwrite.
2. Students turned in the final drafts of their Personal Narratives.
3. Students continued annotating the lyrics of their chosen song for the Song Lyrics Analysis project.
1. We began with a quickwrite.
2. I introduced students to the next step of the Lyric Analysis project, the SOAPSTONE worksheet (attached below and due 10/31).
3. Students continued working on the project from wherever they left off.
1. I introduced the next portion of the of the Lyric Analysis project, the "Says - Means - Matters" chart. For this step, students will be selecting three important quotes from their chosen songs and explaining the meaning and importance of these quotes (attached below and due 10/31).
2. For homework, complete the two attached worksheets. You should also have your annotation finished for your lyrics.