TU FUI EGO ERIS
Students and Parents,
This week, we covered the following:
1. Students brought the rough drafts of their Place Descriptions to class.
2. Students had a peer-critique session to give and receive feedback on their rough drafts (critique form attached below)
1. Students finished the peer-critique session and worked on revising their rough drafts.
1. We began with a quickwrite activity to practice writing dialogue.
2. I gave a short lecture on dialogue formatting followed by an in-class practice activity (attached below).
3. For homework, complete the final draft of the Place Description assignment (due 9/26).