TU FUI EGO ERIS
Students and Parents,
This week, we covered the following:
1. We began class with a quickwrite activity.
2. Students turned in the final drafts of their "Place Description" descriptive writing assignment.
3. We took a break from narrative/descriptive writing with a news article activity. Students chose 1 of 2 articles and completed the attached response questions (attached below).
1. We watched the "7 Minutes of Terror" video referenced in the space exploration article handed out last class. Here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2I8AoB1xgU
2. Students finished working on the news article activity.
3. I handed out a "Cross-curricular Article Assignment" (attached below).
1. Students researched and began writing their "Cross-curricular Article Assignment." It is due next class on 10/3.