TU FUI EGO ERIS
Students and Parents,
This week, we discussed chapters 6-12 of the novel Hatchet. We also went over the homework packet for these chapters, and students turned in the packet.
Students also worked on illustrations of Brian's shelter and surroundings in Hatchet according to the descriptions from the novel. If you did not yet finish your illustration, I will collect it on 12/12.
I handed out the final packet to accompany the final chapters of Hatchet. It is attached below and due on 12/12.
This week, we covered the following:
1. I collected the final Lyrics Analysis projects.
2. We went over the homework packet for the novel, Hatchet.
3. We wrote some short in-class pieces related to the plot and themes of Hatchet.
4. Students shared out their written pieces from the homework packet.
5. I handed out the homework packet for chapters 6-12. It is attached below and due on 12/5.