TU FUI EGO ERIS
Students and Parents,
This week, we covered the following:
1. In-class peer-critique on the rough draft of the "Descriptive Writing Assignment" (place description) (critique form attached below)
1. In-class time to finish peer critique and/or work on edits and revisions for the final draft.
1. We began with a quickwrite (prompt attached below)
2. Discussion of proper dialogue formatting in narrative writing (handout attached below)
3. Dialogue editing group assignment (included with previous handout - due 9/19)
4. For homework, complete the dialogue editing assignment and the final draft of your "Descriptive Writing Assignment." Both assignments will be collected next class.
5. If you did not yet choose your self-selected novel for semester 1, please do so by next class.