TU FUI EGO ERIS
During these two weeks, we completed the following:
1. Students finished the pre-writing step of the creative writing assignment. This assignment was submitted, or checked off, for a grade. If you did not yet get this to me, please do so ASAP.
2. Students worked on the rough drafts of their short stories. The rough drafts were due on 2/20.
3. We had a peer critique session in which students gave and received feedback on their short stories from at least two other students.
4. Students completed the last Quickwrite of the Learning Period and turned in their LP 4 Quickwrites. If you did not yet turn in your Quickwrites, please get them to me ASAP.
5. I checked out a class textbook to each student and gave the homework for meeting week. It is listed below. All homework is due on 3/6.
a. Finish editing and revising the final draft of your short story writing assignment. Turn in the final draft on Tuesday, 3/6.
b. Select one story from your textbook that seems interesting to you. Read the story and complete the page of "After You Read" questions following the story. If that page describes any projects, full-length essays, or in-class activities, you can skip those.
c. Complete the attached Grammar Practice worksheet.